Monday, March 22, 2010

New Play

Lots of good things going on. Since Christmas, I've been working with a group of students to create a one-act play. I wrote the play and one of my students composed the music. So, it's truly a home-grown production. It's been wonderful to write these words and then see where the students take the story. So rewarding.

Set in post-war Ontario, Stranger is a memory play exploring the murder of a thirteen year old girl. The play examines the crime, trial, and punishment for Penny Nelson's death.

We will perform our play at the Sears Ontario Drama Festival in Kingston. Our show is scheduled for 7:00pm on March 24th at KCVI (just behind Stouffer Library off Queen's campus).

That's probably why I just noticed that I haven't updated my blog in EIGHTEEN days.

No comments:

Post a Comment