Sunday, October 25, 2009

Naturally Healthy Babies and Children


I keep meaning to write about one of my favourite parenting books. I signed Naturally Healthy Babies and Children out from the Brockville Public Library when Kieran was a baby. I loved it! It gave me so much confidence in dealing with small health concerns such as colds, thrush, and other ailments. Her common sense approach gives suggestions for prevention that includes consideration of children's mental wellness as well. I ordered the book from our local bookstore and it's become quite worn over the last three years.


I've even emailed her personally when Kieran's seizures returned. She responded immediately with some helpful suggestions but was honest about her range of knowledge (love that!)


She has a website that's interesting to check out as well:




No comments:

Post a Comment