Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Knitting

Knitting is going well. I've actually started to complete some of my projects. I even enlisted a model to show off my latest pieces.


Here is my felted bag. When I knitted it, it was HUGE. Then, my friend Jackie felted it in her washing machine. Kieran says it would be perfect for his cars but I have other plans for it. The nice thing about bags for gifts is that one doesn't have to worry about sizing.


I also finished one half of my sock project and am delighted to report that I'm almost finished the second. The bad news is that they are quite different. Apparently, my tension has changed. One sock is a little billowy while the other is more snug. Oh well! The recipient is exceedingly pleased--except for the fact that they likely won't fit until he's ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment